While costs, forgetfulness, and complicated medication regimens lead to poor medication adherence, prescription synchronization can help you address this concern. This is done by bundling medications which can lower the frequency of pharmacy visits and minimize the negative effects of forgetfulness and complicated regimens.
- Organized medications
- One convenient monthly refill date for all prescriptions
- Less phone calls to your doctor for refills
- Few phone calls to the pharmacy
- Reduce pharmacy visits
- No worries about running out of medication
- Prescriptions are ready on your refill day
- Our pharmacy staff reviews your medication profile and then coordinates with you for your monthly refill schedule.
- We will call you to confirm your prescriptions and to make necessary adjustments if there are any changes in your medication needs.
- Once your prescriptions are ready for pick-up or delivery, we will then notify you before you run out of medications.
For more information, you may reach us at 404-600-5647. You may also send us a message on our Contact Us page.